Skip to main content
Please note the following deadlines on Tuesday, December 24: 10:00 a.m. for international wires; 11:00 a.m. for all other wires and ACH Origination files.
Manage Money On the Go
with Mobile Banking
Life is always moving. That’s why DNB First is pleased to give you a smart way to ensure your money keeps up with you – Mobile Banking. Get your DNB First Mobile Banking app today at:
Mobile Banking gives you the power to stay in touch with your finances right from your smartphone or mobile device. You can —
- Deposit Checks
- Check your balance
- Get transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Receive account alerts by e-mail
- Access to Popmoney
3 Easy Ways to Access Mobile Banking
- Download the Mobile Banking app.
- Use the mobile phone browser and navigate to dnbfirst.com - then login to Online Banking.
- Receive SMS text messages with account balances, transactions and the ATM and branch locations.
Get Mobile Banking today; it’s easy.
Mobile Banking is one of the easiest, most convenient ways to manage your money. To gain access simply:
- Sign up for Online Banking first. If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, you can begin to enjoy the benefits of Mobile Banking right away.
- Once enrolled in Online Banking, you will be prompted to Enroll in Mobile Banking; select "Enroll."
- Follow the instructions. They will only differ depending on whether you want Mobile Browser, the App or SMS capabilities.
- You will receive a text message with an activation code to your mobile device.
- Enter your activation code and you will receive a text message confirming your SMS capability activation. This text also contains the short code for SMS messages.
- Or using your smartphone, go directly to the iPhone app store or Google Play Store and once there search for DNB First and follow the instructions.