Skip to main content
In observance of Memorial Day all DNB First offices will be closed on Monday, May 27.
Manage Money On the Go
with Mobile Banking
Life is always moving. That’s why DNB First is pleased to give you a smart way to ensure your money keeps up with you – Mobile Banking. Get your DNB First Mobile Banking app today at:
Mobile Banking gives you the power to stay in touch with your finances right from your smartphone or mobile device. You can —
- Deposit Checks
- Check your balance
- Get transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Receive account alerts by e-mail
- Access to Popmoney
3 Easy Ways to Access Mobile Banking
- Download the Mobile Banking app.
- Use the mobile phone browser and navigate to dnbfirst.com - then login to Online Banking.
- Receive SMS text messages with account balances, transactions and the ATM and branch locations.
Get Mobile Banking today; it’s easy.
Mobile Banking is one of the easiest, most convenient ways to manage your money. To gain access simply:
- Sign up for Online Banking first. If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, you can begin to enjoy the benefits of Mobile Banking right away.
- Once enrolled in Online Banking, you will be prompted to Enroll in Mobile Banking; select "Enroll."
- Follow the instructions. They will only differ depending on whether you want Mobile Browser, the App or SMS capabilities.
- You will receive a text message with an activation code to your mobile device.
- Enter your activation code and you will receive a text message confirming your SMS capability activation. This text also contains the short code for SMS messages.
- Or using your smartphone, go directly to the iPhone app store or Google Play Store and once there search for DNB First and follow the instructions.