Build your career with us.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with an institution that’s not only interested in your success, but dedicated to helping fuel it, you’ve come to the right place.
Discover what we can offer you.
Deposit Services Supervisor
Deposit Serv. Sup.
- Demonstrated Management and Supervisory skills.
- Proficient inter-personal relations and communications skills.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, ability to work in a high volume atmosphere, and time management skills.
- Professional in demeanor with ability to maintain total discretion and confidentiality in all aspects of position.
- Competency in PC and other software skills, including, Excel, Word, and Premier.
- High School Degree or commensurate working experience with a minimum of five (5) years experience in related positions.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the IRA Administrator, Receptionist, and Reconcilement Administrator, as well as providing backup for these positions when necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily administration of Retirement Accounts, including adherence to new laws and regulations that are implemented per written procedures and ensuring that IRA reporting is accurate and timely.
- Responsible for timely reporting of regulatory requirements and monitoring of various controlled accounts , which include dormant accounts and IRS B-Notice reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving EIM, Non Post and Stop Payment daily disposition and settlement.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving the daily/monthly reconcilement/settlement of the internal bank accounts.
- Responsible for the review of new accounts/account maintenance to ensure proper opening, titling, and verification of account changes.
- Assist Deposit Operations Manager with implementation of all new products and systems that effect the Deposit Services area.
- Assist Deposit Operations Manager as needed to assure optimum departmental efficiency and productivity as well as any other assigned task as approved for this position.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper completion of the monthly Regulation D report and reporting of violators to branches.
- Change/Verify deposit rate changes and statement messages as needed.
- Assist with New Account and Account Maintenance verification if needed.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from both internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Attend IRA seminars to ensure IRS compliance.
- Assumes responsibility of subordinates and provides optimum efficiency and service by:
- Formulating and communicating goals and maintaining current written policies and procedures.
- Making recommendations for employees regarding employment performance appraisal, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Responsible for cross-training within the Deposit Services area of Deposit Operations.
- Ensure daily compliance with all federal (Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404) and state regulations.
Apply for this position.
Please attach your resume and cover letter in a Word compatible file.
All DNB First employees/new hires must participate and successfully meet employment eligibility standards through our background screening and drug testing program as a condition of employment.
DNB First is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. DNB First does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military status, veteran status or any other protected status.
How to Apply
To contact DNB First’s Human Resources Department:
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com. (Attached in Word format or compatible).
- Mail your resume to:
Attention: Employment Administrator
4 Brandywine Avenue
Downingtown, PA 19335
- Pick up an application at one of our DNB First locations.