Popmoney — Your Mobile Wallet for Making Person to Person Payments
Pay the easy way with Popmoney*.
Looking for an easy way to pay your friends, family members, or babysitter? Take advantage of our Popmoney® mobile payments service. It lets you pay virtually anyone using their name, email address or phone number. Funds are automatically deducted from your DNB account allowing you to easily –
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back friends
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Here’s an example of how to send money to someone using Popmoney:
- Enroll in DNB First Online Banking and Bill Pay (if you are already a DNB First Bill Pay customer you do not need to re-enroll).
- Go to Bill Pay and select the Popmoney menu item.
- Enter the mobile phone number or e-mail address of the person you want to receive the funds, the date, and amount of the transaction.
- The recipient will receive an e-mail or text message alerting them to the transfer.
- If the recipient’s financial institution is a member of Popmoney, they simply go to their institution to claim the funds.
- If the recipient’s institution is not a member of Popmoney, then the recipient should visit Popmoney.com and enter their financial institution’s information and their account number. The funds are then credited to their account.
It’s easy to enroll.
Sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay and get access to Popmoney today!
Talk to us today!
Already an online Banking client? Access DNB First Online Banking.
A $0.50 charge applies to each transaction you make using the Popmoney service.