With Bill Pay you can now make bill payments online faster and easier.
- Gain greater control of your payments. You can schedule bill payments to arrive at your creditors on the due date. Instead of having your account debited days before it’s received by your creditors, your account can now be debited on the date a bill is due, allowing you to hold on to your funds longer. .
- Reduce paper bills. Receive bills electronically from your creditors with E-Bill Presentment, thereby eliminating paper bills.
- Make rush payments. You can pay bills overnight or the same day. For a small service fee, we can make overnight, or in some cases, same-day payments to your creditors, helping you avoid late fees.
- Payment Guarantee*. Payments for your bills are guaranteed to arrive by the date due or the Bank will reimburse you up to $50.00 in late fees.
- Account to Account Transfer Service**. For a small fee on each outgoing funds transfer, you can move funds between DNB First and deposit accounts at other banks. There is no fee for incoming transfers from another bank to DNB First. Certain limitations apply.
It’s easy to enroll.
Sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay and get access to Popmoney today!
Talk to us today!
Already an online Banking client? Access DNB First Online Banking.
* Due to circumstances beyond our control, particularly delays in handling and posting payments by Billers or financial institutions, some transactions may take longer to be credited to your account than others. DNB First will bear the responsibility for any late payment related charges up to $50.00 should a payment post after its Due Date as long as the payment was scheduled in accordance with the guidelines described under "Payment Scheduling" in the "Terms and conditions of the Bill Payment service" agreement found on the Bill Pay screen in Online Banking Access.
**A $2.00 charge applies to each outgoing funds transfer you make to a deposit account at another bank.